Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Blogging...  Who...  Me?

I have always been 1 foot in and 1 foot out when it came to the idea of creating a blog.  And today I had a thought - several, actually.  I decided to just go for it and start a blog about my journey's of pregnancy and birth.  And Motherhood.  All things I am so (the most) passionate about.  And I can't stand to not share my passions, ideas, thoughts and knowledge anymore. 

I don't really have a plan for how it's going to turn out so bare with me.  I don't consider myself a "writer" nor do I think I have a way with words, so please allow me to just put it all out there and forgive any typos or grammatically incorrect sentences.  My thoughts are pretty much all over the place and I have a feeling this blog will be too!  

So...  I'm taking off and hope you'll come along for the ride!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment